Alpha Demo Coming!
Got some great news! Ive decided to take the 1st level/scene (4 areas) and use it for a Alpha Demo! (im sure youll all pick it apart and let me have it, lol). It should be ready this weekend, theres a bit more work, and i need to set up a download server account.
Heres some info on the alpha demo and what to expect/not expect:
- Currently running at 80 – 90 FPS (forward rendering).
- PPE added (Bloom, Ambient Occlusion, vignette, FXAA).
- Using heavily modified version of Easy Main Menu (loading screen, main menu, pause menu).
- EMM/UFPS integration is there (weapon wheel), but NOT implimented yet.
- LODS adjusted, hardly any poping, needs fine tune.
- You start out with a knife and gain weapons along the way.
- Every area has an Items Crate (health, weapons, ammo, etc.).
- More dinos are being added to areas.
- Health-to-damage adjusted.
- All images updated to the new version of JE (loading screen, BGs, etc.).
- Major work to GUI: options/settings dont work (as i have to integrate Save System for UFPS and decide what options/settings ill use in final version.
- Attack speed, range, and stopping distance of dinos adjusted (EmeraldAI).
- (known issue/bug): pause menu up when game loads (press ESC x2 to correct till fixed).
- (known issue/bug): pause menu options not working/set up.
- (known issue/bug): looking down at a certain angle with the controller causes “stutter”, (keep weapon/arm level or higher to correct till fixed).
See you guys this weekend, more info to follow, ill keep you up to date when i can 🙂
Alpha footage, enjoy: